Tuesday 4 June 2019

Cartoon me

Kia ora my name is Pippa.  We  have been learning cybersmart and art to create images using a google drawing.  We really enjoyed learning this cool art. Would you like to do this art?
 1. You make a google drawing
 2. You take a photo of yourself
 3.  Insert the picture of yourself into your google drawing
 4.  Find the poly line and trace over your face- if you use your poly line you can colour it in. It has to be conneted. 
5.  Delete your photo and add a colourful background.
This was so much fun you should try and make it. I would love to see it on your blog

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Pippa, my favourite part is the background, because it looks cool. This reminds me of when it took a long time to complete my cartoon me. I loved it because it looks exactly like you. Maybe try getting both eyes the same size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kai pai. your body is great. what you can work on is maybe change your background to make it more relevant. How do you feel when you did it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.