Thursday 19 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey

Imagine that you could be a superhero for a day. What three superpowers would you most like to have?
On your blog, please list the three superpowers, tell us why you have chosen each one, and tell us what you are going to do with them.

If I Could have three superpowers I would have Water, Fire and Plant Superpower because if I had Water Power I could live in water and be friends with all marine animals.  If I had Fire Powers I could make animals made out of flames then I could ride them. And  if I had plant Super powers  I could have big Beautiful Flower Gardens.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pippa

    You have come up with three very cool super powers that you could have. It would be great to have lots of friends that lived in the sea that you could play with. How much fun would that be.
    I love the idea of having beautiful gardens too. They would be amazing. You could grow just about anything that you would like. What would you grow?
    I think I would grow giant sunflowers! I think they are so fun and would make lots of people happy.

    Keep up the great work Pippa, you are doing a fantastic job!

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.