Friday 27 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey

Imagine that Emma has just emailed you. She needs you to recommend a book that you like for her book club and write a review of it.
On your blog, share your book review with a photo or illustration (drawing) of the book. Tell us what the book is about and why you chose it.
I Recommend Fing its a really funny book by David Walliams, it is the story of a child who had everything but still wanted more.
Just one more "fing".  I chose fing because it is a funny and interesting story.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Pippa,

    Leisha here. Thanks for sharing your book review. I have never read Fing by David Walliams before but it has been on my list of books that I might like to read to my year 3 and 4 class this year. Do you think they would enjoy it? I wonder if this story is based on a child David Walliams knows!? I know there are some kids who want more things even though they have almost everything!

    What is the fuzz ball on the cover? It looks interesting and super cute too!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.