Monday 23 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey

Imagine that you are Mr Mandela and you are in prison.
On your blog, write a diary entry pretending that you are Mr Mandela. Please write at least four sentences to describe what it might be like in the prison.
This is the eighth year in prison.  I don't know how long I'll be stuck in here I hope I'm out soon. This is wrong I shouldn't be in here its horrible. I only get a straw mat to sleep on. I don't know when I'll get dinner tonight I might not be having any. Well I might  I get out soon if I'm lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pippa,

    I really like your journal entry writing from Mr Mandela’s perspective. I can tell you have really thought about what thoughts he would have had and what life would have been like inside prison. What do you think he would have been feeling? I can imagine he would have been quite lonely. What do you think?

    I am looking forward to your reply.

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.