Wednesday 10 February 2021

All About Me

This week we have been doing activities around what we like. The first one I did was Secret who am I? which was a little bit hard because you had to make it so that it wasn't that easy to guess. 


This is my wanted poster. Me and Libbie made 
this poster it was so fun we tried to make it look old fashioned with the rust on the sides. 

This is my artwork which is about what I like doing. It was really fun and simple to make these. The 'Things that I like doing' one was easy because I knew exactly what I wanted to put on it.


1 comment:

  1. So the clumsy bandits steal cash and cars? It's a great WANTED poster. I love the way your favourite things poster is set out. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.